Newsletter September 6th, 2017:
Paris, September 1, 2017 – SELTECH offers a complete range of component solutions for Hearing Aid & audiology devices thanks to its strong partnership with Knowles, ON Semiconductor and Europlasma.
All your Hearing Aid component needs in one place!
Hereafter, is the list of Hearing Aid components that SELTECH now proposes for your audiology product:
- Balanced armature receivers (also called speakers) or Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) modules
- Microphones -- 2 or more used for directional processing to reduce background noise
- Mechanical potentiometers for program volume control
- Mechanical switches for program switching
- Telecoils – detects electromagnetic fields & converts to electrical energy. Used with telephones, FM, inductive loop and public address systems
From On Semiconductor:
- DSP systems in hybrid packaging or die
- Respective software (speech processing algorithms)
- Peripheral functions i.e. wireless enablement
- Nano-coating protection against water and sweat (IPx5-7) ideal for small devices such as Hearing-Aids
Having nearly 30 years of experience in acoustics, SELTECH is a specialized international distributor with a wide portfolio of acoustic products. With offices in France, Germany, China, Singapore and the United States, SELTECH provides best-in-class acoustic support from design to production, helping its customers reduce time to market and overall costs. For more information, visit www.seltech-international.com